Monday, August 8, 2011

Its nearly that time again

 Well it’s nearly time for this years sojourn and we are off to the Flinders Ranges shortly. Its been pretty hectic as we had to have a few things done to the van since last year and why is it ends up being a bit of a rush to get things finished on time. The roof of Janyce (the jayco) had to be resealed and then the service and after all that we decided to have an awning fitted.
 
We got her back and then had to replace the bench tops and table. Photos show the new bench tops on process of being fitted. I can say I have just about renovated any kind of accommodation now. So the old girl has had a bit of a spruce up. With the six months we have had I can’t wait till the only thing I can see in the rear view mirror is Janyce. As usual the travel blog will be up and running so if anyone reads it I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good Davo. SHould be really comfy by the time you're done. Gaz.

    ReplyDelete